For months now I've been using L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Waterproof in Black and I absolutely love it!!!! I receive compliments on my eyelashes quite often and I don't do anything special besides use this mascara. I love it new and with age (I prefer all my mascara a little aged though).
The formula is perfect for all day wear! I often get watery eyes and the waterproof lasts amazingly and I find that I don't get the black smudge under my eyes throughout the day! I also find that with a lot of mascaras throughout the day I have black dust that blinks off below my eyes and that does not occur at all!
The brush on this mascara has an awesome short to long bristle length. I really like this because it naturally helps my outside lashes be longer than the inside ones. I also like the brush because the bottom of it is all short, which works perfect for bottom lashes!

No comments:
Post a Comment