What an exciting week we had (: We found out we are expecting another precious boy!! I was so shocked... I was sure it was a girl. AND we are now past the the half way mark. That's even more exciting to me :P I just want to be at 40 weeks already.
Aside from the anatomy scan last week there isn't much to update about being 21 weeks. I'm honestly finding it harder and harder to keep sane. I feel like I'm starting to panic about everything! According to the books baby is awake for about 6 hours a day and I can only probably feel movement for half that time... so I have about 21 hours of AHHHHHH. Okay, not really that much because I'm asleep for a lot of it, but I defiantly have started mentally panicking after an hour of no movement. I feel totally irrational though because I know that even at 21 weeks I'm lucky I can feel baby move as much as I do.
The kicking I love though. I get so excited with every kick and they are starting to get stronger. They even startle me sometimes (: Its fun too cause daddy can even feel him kick way more. I'm sure he's getting bored of me grabbing his hand and putting it on my tummy but its just so exciting!
The other thing that has began developing more is my hunger! I'm a never ending pit of hunger. I never experienced this last pregnancy. I feel like everything I eat just makes me more hungry. I'm very happy for this though because it means weight gain and I want to gain as much as I can (well within reason). My favorite thing to eat is avocados. He's gonna come out green like an alien with the amount of avocados I eat :p
Well this isn't a very exciting post but there just isn't much different this week. I have another scan on Wednesday I think, so more pictures to come later (:
Love Always! Taylor and unnamed baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment