For Christmas I got the Benefit Beauty Score set and I very much understand why there is such a hype about these products! I've never tried any of them before today and I think I love them all (almost) or at least my first impression of them all. The set includes 10 different different items and while getting ready today, I managed to try them all.
In no particular order:
the POREfessional: Holy moly! This is the product by benefit that I've heard the most people claim to absolutely love and I can see why. Its, as my boyfriend said, like photoshop. If I didn't have broken out pregnancy skin, I could probably get by using just this as a foundation but using it under foundation really made my foundation nice! This will be the first full size benefit product I buy I'm sure of it.
Stay Don't Stray: I loved the texture and color of this eye primer. I really think its one of the best eye primers I've used and honestly I don't really like many eye primers. 12 hours later and my eyeshadow is still exactly how I put it on.
Benetint: This stuff is weird! I've never really used anything like it! Its like a water lipstick tint. It took a few dips to make it semi dark but its pretty cool. It has a strange taste/smell. I like it for a fast lip color while doing my makeup, but I honestly wouldn't buy it and reapply it throughout the day...
Ohh! La Lift: This is an instant eye brightening cream. I like how it looked but I don't think its worth paying a lot for. I think you could get a similar effect by using the right concealer.
Bellabamba: This was a pretty colored blush. I think its also quite the universal color and easily buildable. I really love how pigmented it is as again, it'll last for a really long time. I wouldn't say this blush "wowed" me or anything, but I don't think I've ever had one that did.
Overall this set is great if you want to test out these products. Most of them are things I would have never tested without the set just due to their price. While the set is slightly pricey, the products in this are worth it. These were all first impressions though, I suppose as I use them longer things might change and if they do, I will let you know (:
No comments:
Post a Comment