Its crazy how much more important and how much an ultrasound impacts you this time around. With Jayden the ultrasounds seemed like a gift or a special treat; this time they are something I feel I need to just not go crazy with worry.
I ALSO FELT BABY KICK!!! I can't even explain how much I love this feeling. I'm sure my boyfriend is sick of me notifying him of it, but oh gosh... its the best feeling in the world at this point. He even got to feel it a few times which I think made him super happy! The only thing I dislike about kicking right now is the fact that it's not regular, I get freaked out if its been a few hours and I haven't felt it but I know at this point my little 5 or so inch baby isn't big enough to make it so I feel every kick or movement. I'm ready to get to the kick count stage. I think this will be the most comforting and reassuring part for me.
On the me and my body note of it all I'm finally gaining weight!! It makes me happy and feels like such a silly achievement but I feel like I eat an entire cows worth in a day and then barely gain... it makes it hard work. The morning sickness and tiredness is also letting up which will make school a lot easier!
I'm also getting into baby shopping mode. I bought two Valentine's Day books to read to baby next month! I'm so excited to know what we are having though so I can start really making a wishlist/registry for baby that is gender specific. If its a girl then I found this adorable Alice in Wonderland pack 'n play (this secretly makes me hope its a girl.... shhhhh don't tell my boyfriend). I can't wait to be further along though so I can make these lists comfortably. Right now I have so much apprehension about it, I almost feel bad or guilty making list. Then I feel silly for feeling that way because there is really no reason why I should worry too much. Oh man mind is a crazy circling trap when it comes to this.
Time to go eat more food (:
No comments:
Post a Comment