Friday, March 13, 2015

Ulta Haul With Reviews




I recently ordered some makeup from Ulta and got some incredible deals so I wanted to share them with you! I ended up getting a LOT for free because I carefully timed my purchase. I did a previous post about why I love Ulta because you can get so much for free and here's an example of a time I utilized that.

The way I got all this free was promotions. They had a deal spend $125 and get the gold bag of items free and spend $20 on Ulta and get the pink bag of items free. Now, I don't normally spend $125 on makeup ever. I'm not made of money and so this was a serious splurge but my boyfriend needed a new shaver so that helped me get there and I stocked up on items.

In my order that I paid for I got: 


(3) L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara - This was a deal buy two get one free. Since this is my favorite mascara I figured I might as well get 3 and stock up! I have a previous post on why I love this mascara.
(2) Maybelline Instant Age Reward Dark Circle Eraser - I haven't ever written about this product but it is my FAVORITE concealer. It works miracles and I suggest it to everyone I know who needs a concealer. I don't use it just for under my eyes, on lazy days, I use it as my concealer on all my sports plus under my eyes.
Maybelline Face Studio Mast Prime Blur+Redness Control Primer - I was most excited to try this product and I like it. I don't love it, I feel like the green in it doesn't work that effectively but the primer is really good at keeping your makeup on. Maybelline products were also buy two get one free so I did two Dark Circle Conealers and the primer.
Nyx Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand - This was something I decided to try because a YouTuber I like always talks about it and its $5. So far my impression of it isn't that great. It works just as good as any other concealer. I like the previous concealer more.
(2) Ulta Super blender sponges - I LOVE this. I hadn't ever used a beauty blender before but I absolutely love the coverage it gives and the finish it
Left - Primer, Right - Blush 
creates.
Ulta Pressed Mineral Blush in Freesia - This blush is beautiful. Its light which works good for my pale skin and I think it really could be used all year due to soft color. I also like how soft it is because it makes it very build able. I did do a swatch. I did it on my arm cause I decided my hands weren't photogenic.
Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion - This was a splurge for me, this item isn't cheap but it lasts a long time. It has a gorgeous champagne shimmer to it which I really like using under the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. This product will keep your eyeshadow on for at least 24 hours. It works AMAZINGLY.
Lithium Ion Men's Grooming Electric Hair Remover - I don't use this so I have nothing to say but it was a hefty part of the purchase. I think my boyfriend likes it. A shaver is just kinda a shaver to him...


No comments:

Post a Comment