I received one of these yummy boxes the other day. If you haven't heard of Nature-box here's the basic information about it: You choose 5 snacks or let them pick them for you. These snacks are healthier items without all the additives that a lot of the store items have. Its considered more healthy snacking. Then for $20 a month they mail you these 5 snacks. You can subscribe or choose when you want to do it. They even let you mark off allergies or food restrictions so they don't mail you food with those in them.
This is the second box I've received and I really like it.
Lemon Tea Biscuits - These taste exactly how they sound. They were delicious if you like tea biscuits. I would say because they are a tea biscuit they aren't so sweet that you eat a ton of them at once so they are great if you want a snack that is just a few bites.
Carrot Strawberry Fruit Chews - I love these. My boyfriend really liked them too until he read that there was carrots in them. I really like these compared to the commercial sugar packed fruit snacks from the store because I can read the ingredients and know what everything is plus they have a little veggie in them too (:
Chocolate Hazelnut Granola - I love granola, especially homemade tasting granola and that's what this tastes like. I like high calorie snacks due to the fact I need to gain weight and so granola is a great option for me. This was a bit more chocolatey tasting than I expected but I really like it.
Dried California Peaches - I'm not a big fan of dried fruit but I thought I'd give these a try. They're okay. I probably won't get them again, but if you love dried fruit, I'm sure you'd love them.
Big Island Pineapple - Again with the dried fruit, but I've heard a lot of people on YouTube say they love these so I thought I'd try them. Its good but not extraordinary. I'm sure if you love dried fruit you would love them. I really like freeze dried fruit so hopefully one day they come out with some of those (:
At $4 a snack I would say these are perfectly comparable to the price of the store and honestly I have a hard time picking little snacks at the store. Its a lot easier to have them mailed to me and a list just in front of me online to pick from.
No comments:
Post a Comment