Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ipsy March

This is a little late but I really wanted to review the Ipsy I got in March because I LOVED it! There occasions that I get bags from them and I'm like ehhh whatever, but this one I really enjoyed. If you don't know what Ipsy is, its basically a bag that you pay $10 for each month and they fill it with 5 different beauty items. When you sign up you do a questionnaire that learns about what you like and what you look like so they can mail products applicable to you. When I first signed up I questioned if $10 was really worth it but after receiving it for several months, I see that it totally is worth it, especially if you wanna try expensive or different products without spending a ton of money. 



When you first get the package it comes in this cute metallic pink package



Then inside the pink package is a little makeup bag. I love these and you get a different one each month. They are perfect for travel, organizing and honestly for gifts. I haven't received a single bag I didn't like either; they are always cute!


These are the five products I received.
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Creme Oil - A full bottle of this runs about $23. I honestly am not sure if I can tell a difference when I use it or not. I've only been using it for about 3 days though. I really like the leave in conditioner of this kind though.

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow (Lucky Penny)- This sells for about $7 I believe. This color is coppery which is perfect for blue eyes. It is also extremely pigmented which makes it a great value.

Eyeshadow, Highlighter, Lipstick 
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter - This retails for  $18. Its a really good color for under the brow highlighting. I also use it on occasion on the inner tear duct area of my eye. I would have never thought to buy this but I really enjoy it. I don't find it a makeup necessity though.

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion - A full bottle of this is $60.... Which makes me hope I don't love it cause I will most likely never purchase it at that price. I haven't had the chance to try it though. I'm avoiding trying new skincare products while pregnant. If it works like the name of it says I'm sure I will love it.

Nyx Butter Lipstick (Little Susie BLS12) - I was so excited about this item and I still am. It retails for $5.99 but is often on sale at Ulta for buy one get one half off. I love Nyx lip products and I LOVE this lipstick. I'm not much of a lipstick person but this stuff is amazing. Its not too glossy but has a little shine on it. The color does not show up as pigmented on my lips as it does on my hand and its actually the perfect everyday color for my skin tone.  The "butter" part of this is amazing. I love the butter lip products because you still feel like you're wearing chapstick when you wear it.

Overall I love Ipsy. Its like getting a $10 box of presents every month (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment